D.O.B: 31.12.1961 in Cambridge UK.
Position: Self-Employed Triathlon Coach.
- MA: (Outdoor Education).
- BSc(hons): Sports & Exercise Science.
- PGCE: (Post Graduate Certificate in Education).
- British Triathlon, Level 2 Coach.
- I have participated in many triathlons. My first (Olympic Distance) triathlon was completed in 1999. Since then I have gone on to complete many triathlons at a variety of different distances all over the world.
- I have completed three Ironman distance triathlons;
- Ironman UK – 2011 – 11:20h
- Ironman Switzerland – 2013 – 11:19h
- Norseman (Norway) – 2017 – Black finisher.
- In 2011, I qualified at Olympic Distance to represent Great Britain in age group triathlon at the World Championships in New Zealand and the European Championships in Kitzbühel.
- Portocolum Mallorca 111 – 3rd place in age group.
- Challenge Peguera Mallorca (half Ironman distance) – 1st place in age group.
- Dambuster Olympic distance triathlon – 2nd place in age group.
- Deva Olympic distance triathlon – 1st place in age group.
- Finn Triathlon – Joroinen – (half Ironman distance) – 3rd place in age group.
- British Army. (1979-1989). UK and worldwide.
- Self-Employed farmer. (1989-1995). Scotland.
- Full time student. (1995-1999). Aberdeen, Scotland & Cheltenham, England.
- Further education lecturer. (1999-2015). Swansea, Wales (UK)
- Self employed triathlon coach. (2015-2018).
- Self-Employed triathlon coach. (2018-Present). Germany.
- “Live and learn”
- “Every day is a school day”.